Friday 26 September 2014

Tutorial: Get your lashes on! (Quick & Easy!)

If you want the secret to long, full, beautiful lashes in minutes, you've come to the right place! As you can imagine, with the busy schedule that comes along with having four boys, I don't have much time to dedicate to anything else. Occasionally I get the chance to clean up a mess before the next one lands, but in general its go, go, go! So when I discovered the 3D Fiber Lashes from Younique, I was sold on everything about them! My absolute fav feature is how quick you can apply the lashes! It only takes minutes! 

Here's a quick step-by-step tutorial on applying these great lashes! (I did this in the car with the kids loaded because we were early for the bus! I figured I might as well make good use of the time!)


Step 1) Apply regular mascara. This step is optional, but I like how it looks so I do it.




Step 2) Apply Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Gel to one eye.

Step 3) Apply Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Natural Fibers to the same eye. 




Repeat step 2 & 3 until desired look is achieved. You will end with a coat of the gel. When you're happy with the first eye, do exactly the same process with the other side!




A few important points:

Hold the tubes as shown in the photo. This will help prevent placing the wrong wand into the wrong tube (basically ruining your set).




Start with gel, end with gel.

I usually do 2-3 coats of each to achieve a look I love. (You will need to experiment with the lashes, everyone has there own references).

Trick: Set your blow dryer on warm & give a quick dry to your lashes once they're done! This will help curl them just a bit & will also get off the excess fibers!

The party is still on! Head over and find your new must-have products! I really appreciate all the interest & the help its giving Stephanie's business! And I love sharing such an amazing line of cosmetics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment