Monday 22 September 2014

Fabulous Product Alert! 3D Fibre Lashes & Much More from Younique

I've got a new love in my life. 

There. I said it. 

I'm totally OBSESSED with a new product and I'm so excited to share I can hardly stand it! 







My dear friend Stephanie just started her business with Younique. This company offers naturally-based and all-natural cosmetics that are simply out of this world. 

I am thrilled to be one of Stephanie's first new customers! (I am already addicted so I hope to become one of her BEST customers!) 

These products are so easy to use & they look absolutely gorgeous on! 

Here are just a few pics of me trying out my new 3D Fiber Lashes, which are definitely the best thing since sliced bread! Seriously! You will never need to wrestle with fakes again! I am head-over-heels for these lashes!












I've got an online party going on right now to help support my dear friend's new business adventure, and I would love it if you would head over there to check out the products. You can shop right here! So please check out my party and shop from the comfort of your living room! I would be very happy to help my friend kick-start her new business, and I just know you'll love these cosmetics as much as I do!

Younique ships all over Canada & the US, and a few other destinations (check out the website for more shipping details). All prices include tax! 

Here is a bit more information on the product:



Stay tuned for a few fun tutorial posts this week! In the meantime, feel free to shop here! I greatly appreciate the support for my friend Stephanie's business through my party!  Thanks!!

Also, check out Stephanie's Facebook page Younique by Stephanie and stay up to date on products, specials & giveaways!





No comments:

Post a Comment