Tuesday 3 June 2014

10 Ideas for a Successful Yard Sale {Perfect Pins}

I've been getting things together to crash a friend's yard sale next weekend, and I'm really glad I started. I have realized that I'm way more of a hoarder than I had originally thought. But that's ok, I'm hoping to unload a lot of things next weekend. Its crazy how much clothing accumulates with all these boys. As things are passed down the line, the dressers overflow. #3 has 3 times as much at the others!

I'm also seriously asking myself if I've used an item in the past 6 months, and if the answer is no then whatever it is goes in a box. No fooling around this time. I really want to make better use of our storage areas and closets. This is helping BIG TIME!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment