Saturday 24 May 2014

Simple DIY Washi Tape Greeting Cards

Happy Weekend!  I'm excited to say that I survived the week! This is very exciting for me because this was the week that my hubby went back to work after a wonderful three weeks off. It was busy, but the adjustment of 3 to 4 boys went way smoother than I could have anticipated! 

Now that we are in more of a permanent routine, I'm happy to have some time to post! (Well I sort of have time... This is my third attempt at finishing this post...)

Without further ramblings (and in case any of the four little people that I share the house with require something), here are the fun and easy Washi Tape Greeting Cards I've been itching to share!








These might be the easiest and least expensive cards you will ever send. They are gorgeous and completely customizable for any occasion.


DIY Washi Greeting Cards


Supplies






plain white cards (I got mine at Michael's $1.50/6)
stamp & ink (Also from Michael's in a bin of things that were 15/$10)
washi tape of choice





I placed different colours of the tape inside to peek through the front of the cards. 






Then I just stamped and placed some coordinating tape on the front of the cards. I used the same colours to decorate the envelopes as well.








I think they are so cute, and I am excited to make more at our next craft night! This is such a quick and easy little project and it certainly saves a little cash!

















No comments:

Post a Comment