Thursday 26 September 2013

Quick Fall Centerpiece

It's been quiet around here.  I've been working a LOT, and been busy getting into routine with the boys school & extracurricular activities.  I think I might be finally getting my head above water!  

The other day, baby & I were playing outside after taking the big brothers to the bus.  He started handing me acorns.  It was cute!  He was collecting them and giving them to me for sake keeping.  So together, the two of us collected a good sized bag of acorns and came in to find a craft (Well... little one might have been pocketing them in his cheeks).

Here's what we put together to add a little fall feeling to the dining room table.








To make, all you need is:

a couple of vases
a bag full of acorns
some washi tape in fall colours
a couple of candlesticks



No comments:

Post a Comment