Friday 13 September 2013

10 Recipes for Fall Soups {Perfect Pins}

This week the cold weather has set in.  I wasn't ready.  At all.  I'm still wearing sandals.  Today I couldn't feel my toes when I got home.  I suppose I can't fight it any longer.  Fall is in the air.

What better way to transition into the cooler months, than to collect a list of hearty fall soups to warm up with.  Here are just a few that I found to get you started....







































Hope you're inspired to get cooking for the cooler weather.  I will be cooking for the freezer over the next couple of weeks.  I like to have quick meal for the busy weeknights when there's after school activities (swimming, hockey, etc...) and no time for a big meal prep.

Happy Souping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment