Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day -- Quick Gifts

As of lately with the full-time job thing, we are shorter on time.  I wanted to make sure we didn't forget Mother's Day (like we sometimes do...).

The boys & I headed out shopping, and ended up at their favourite store.  (They LOVE Dollarama!).  I saw these cute boxes and got a super idea.....






We've been looking back through photos over the past few days to print a few to add into the gifts, and it's really got me reflecting and cherishing all the memories. 







I got the boys to help choose some items to make up little gift baskets.  They did really well once I explained that Grandma's really don't like Bakugans.

As soon as we got home we got them organized & filled the boxes.  





We got the magnetic photo holders to personalize a bit, and of course crafts by the boys.





We wrapped them up with a little cello & tied with ribbon.  Voila!  Quick and simple Mother's Day gifts that are from the heart and don't break the bank.






We're off shortly to visit the Grandmas!  


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment