Friday 8 February 2013

Sending Love to a Special Girl.

Today I want to share another Mama's blog.  It will bring tears to your eyes, and it has captured my heart.  I have been following Lifewithlol for quite some time now.  I am amazed by every update.  I smile, I cry and I feel connected to this blog if for no other reason than I have small children.

I first was introduced to this blog through a photographer friend's facebook, where she shared another photograhper's work with this family.  I was in tears in a matter of seconds, and I have followed Lifewithlol ever since.  I can't wait for the next post.





Here is a small thing that I have made to show my love & caring for sweet little Lauren.  I can't wait to send this to her, and make her day.  She has made so many of mine, and I have never even met her.  Her story has truly touched my heart, and I pray for her often.


Check out Lifewithlol.  Share a little love.




http://lifewithlol.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment